Pages

Mission 7 Hours

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Its finally here. The night I spend awake, and weblogging through it.
I have to stay awake till 5 AM tomorrow morning.
Reason: Not Important. (Something along the lines of it being easier to wake someone at 5 by not sleeping the whole night, rather than using artificial devices such as alarm clocks. Well, I told you it wasn't important)
Supplies: Endless number of movies and dramas, a story to write, a book to read, pizza, juice and other food supplies, (Including apples which help one stay awake).
Additional resources: Friends who will be up for the greater part of the night
Prior preparations made: A short three and a half hour nap earlier this evening.
Threats: A looming head ache

Time: 10: 30 PM.
Task for the next forty five minutes: Writing

Time: 11:09 PM
I haven't started writing yet.
But I have something else to show and discuss:


 Bedrooms! (Okay, the inspiration did not come from thinking about sleep too much, when I wont be getting any)
The inspiration was this picture of the bedroom here. Quite innovative right?
I'm pretty sure it might be a soothing experience too ... though not for me. I think I'd personally keep wondering what would happen if the tank develops a crack at anytime, and water starts dripping. Or worse, just breaks and flood the entire place, and there are creepy wriggly fish trying to live.
For innovation, I'd give it an 9 though!

This seems to be the perfect room for sisters; 2 or more. Not much storage that I can see. But I love the shape of the room, the soft colours and the obviously comfortable bedding. I would in fact really love to remodel this room, if I had a couple of daughters some day. I'd keep the bunk beds. I'll obviously keep the window seats, love those. But I'll take of the 2 square beds on the right, and replace it with a nice fun work table so to keep the sun still fully accessible through the windows.
Love the little boat in the ledge too.. and I hope there is a wind chime dangling somewhere there.





This I love purely for the softness and the sleepiness that just this picture brings! Brilliant use of space too.
(No no not sleepy now!)



 Talking about economical use of space ...

Not that I'd ever want to live here. But I like the concept. I get that putting the bed on top would mess with the openness of the space they seem to have part of the plan - with the yellows and all. Pretty good choice of furniture for this design. If I ever were to live in a studio, This model would definitely be considered! Maybe the bed might be put upright, instead of down below.
Tacky. Pink. Not even for the girliest of my daughters

Here, coming up is my dream.
The perfect way to put me to sleep. 
My biggest wish (After the porsche, the big big house, and a few other things...)
Umm...let me restate that... my biggest attainable wish *Lets out a little dreamy sigh*
I present to you..!!! (Drum roll) 
Dudududududududududududuudud DISH!
THE SWING BED!!!
Isn't she a beauty?

In fact, have it as a theme for the house 


This one is going extreme, but it reminded me of rock a bye baby.
Gory nursery rhyme that always way! 
Here is the adult version of it
:P

Since we were talking about themes for the house, these are few other aspects I'd like to be in the house.
This love indoor pool for one! I especially love the staircase leading right in. It'll of course be a big draw back when it rains, because I love pools in the rain. But that can easily be rectified by having a part of it which is not under the roof. Cool right?
Isn't this a gorgeous set up? And the woods in the back ground too!

Time: 12:06 AM
Barely 5 hours left!

Time: 12: 25 AM
The pizza is out. One half of it.
Gonna watch a few variety shows now.
Variety shows are game shows or talk shows basically, and are mostly hilarious.
Watching them alone means I'd be sitting and hooting with muted laughter in the middle on the night. But no one would know apart from you and me. And the best part of reading is that some silly things don't sound so silly when you read it :P

Time: 12: 46 PM
Small update, I just got confirmation for my first assignment as a freelance trainer. Around the end of this month. The pay isn't brilliant, but the working hours are lean and it gives me a ton of flexibility. Hope this works out well!
Going back to my show now.

-Time capsule [ 10:52 PM to 12:06 AM]
This bit has been inserted on recommendation
During that time, earlier this night, I happened to converse with a friend.
First normal conversation (which didn't involve calling each other stupids and idiots - okay, not too much) after quite a while. We've had a few recent events (ahem ahem) which are still in the process of being resolved.
That friend of mine, who comes from the same cultural background as I do; but seems to have forgotten many salient features of the same. Which led to the apology becoming a cause of further concern.
Though the latter part was resolved today. The judgement on the main problem is yet to be revealed.
Today's conversation though went from
offers of anything > alaska (what was requested)> las vegas (which was suggested - and declined)> Prince Harry (Due to his recent Vegas fiasco > Orientations and the psycho-physiological make up of them > Swings and the like > Furniture .... Blah blah ...
End of time capsule. (I guess friend not completely forgiven yet, but when someone claims they don't care, oh well. Muhahahaahhahah.)
-

Time: 1:08 AM
With less than 4 hours to go, the night continues!

Time: 1:19 AM
Thunder! Thunder! I hear thunder :D
Would rain be coming to see me to keep me company this night?

Time: 1:22 AM
Its here Its here! Its here!
It's raining :)
Giant big drops, such a beautiful shower.
Different place, different time, I would have run out at that.
Here at home, I could only look through locked doors.
Its a pretty pretty sight nevertheless :)

Time: 2:27AM
The rain is over now
After writing a total of 137 words, I am now starting to wonder if the mission might fail!
Sleepiness is taking over. Everything I set my eyes on is looking like a good place to rest, even the arm rest of the couch I sit on right now.
I think I might give in. Am I too weak willed?

Time: 4:07 AM
I am strong willed after all. I got around to writing, and I think I made good progress there. 
I like writing at night, the words just flow.
In the day time, it feels like I have to think of every emotion I write about, but now, I just have to write what I see in my head.
With less than an hour to go, the count down is on!
Before I began writing, I was watching this Drama named King 2 Hearts (If you're a drama watcher, and this is on your to watch list, skip to the next time stop!). Those who don't watch drams, well, just skip to the next time stop.
I'm in episode 19, where Skihyung dies. I was so irritated by it, inspite of the fact that I started the drama knowing he would die.I'm irritated, rather than sad about his death because:
1. His death did not contribute to the plot, apart from being a very sad turn of events.
2. It would have made sooooo much more narrative sense, if they had killed eun gyu tae (his father) in his place, in this manner, as the father betrayed the king. The father did a lot of outright illegal, forget evil things, but his son dies - after staying faithful to the king throughout.
3. If the father had died, professing his loyalty - That would have made me forgive his character
4. Shikyung was needed - The princess loved him, he was incredibly loyal to the king, and given to natural conditions, he would outlive his father by another 40 to 50 years, which would be very useful for the young king - being as he was the king's only friend.
5. The king said that he would live the rest of his life guilt ridden if shikyung dies, but within 5 minutes (drama time) of his death, he announces that he cannot do that because he's the king. I say, SAY WHAT?!

Due to above mentioned reasons, I'm going to modify the drama in my head. And not like the real drama too much either.

Time: 4:26 AM
Alone she sat
As do I

Time: 4:41 AM
The end is near

Time: 4:52 AM
Who's aweomely gonna yell "Mission Accomplished!" in 8 minutes? Me!
In my head of course. And here !
I finished writing a good chunk, and am in the process of sending it to my editor :)
Sounds cool na? She's a friend :)

Time: 4: 56 AM
Already woke my uncle, who was half awake anyway. Now just got to stay awake till he leaves to catch his train. (After 5:00 Of course!)

Time: 5:00 AM
(To be read with the same flourish as 'I'm on top of the world!'
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !!!!
Now I just got to get one of the many internet portals to work, to send the chapter across to her.They're all crashing on me. You think, maybe, they are as sleepy as I should be?

Time: 5:09 AM
After 5.5 hours of fighting in the line with me, my trusted netbook is dying with 12 % charge. So this is my last update. I'm going to sit around sleepily till my time to retire comes. It will be soon, I can feel it.
With the satisfaction of having done decent work for one night, I bid you adieu :)
(Hey that rhymed!)

Time: 5:10 AM
(My birthday :P Sorta :P in the month date format)
This is it.
Ta!
Gu morning, and sweet dreams :)

1 comment:

Sugadev said...

12.01. You missed that super insightful lecture you gave me on orientations! I'd think it was definitely worth a mention.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS