Pages

It wasn't me!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

This place is rapidly becoming my sleep diary, and i am well aware of it.
My happy bubble that existed today morning had now been ruthlessly burst, by my gleeful sister with my father as a witness!
Apparently, I ... (am too sad to even admit it) sleep talked!
I don't sleep talk! I'm not that kind of a person, I've always prided myself on being a very peaceful, light sleeper. One who doesn't have any funny sleep habits. Sleep talking is not allowed :(
And my dad who happened to over hear it while passing by (Late nights for me, means that his morning is my midnight) claims that it was quite a lot. Not even just 3 words, that my sleepy sister heard.
What do I do now? What is happening to me???


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS