Pages

Lefty

Monday, June 24, 2019

Ouch that pokes

I groggily awoke to the prickly feeling inside me. Rudely awoken if you ask me. Being in the swirly machine always makes me dizzy and pass out for a few hours.

Ouch ouch ouch. The poking is coming from within! Oh God what’s happening?

This isn’t as bad as the time we stepped on a that thorny bush that pulled at my string. That was from outside. This feels like its coming from within. The human’s feet are usually smooth. The occasional long nail poke at only a few places. What is happening to me?! Am I still dreaming.

“Righty? Do you feel it too?” I whispered

I looked around for my partner. No where in sight. We’re usually separated in the swirly machine, and occasionally when we’re hung out separately. However we’re united right after.
Wait, whooaaa…vertigo. Why am I being suspended so far up in the air? It’s so heavy. It’s gotten way heavier that with the human’s leg. He doesn’t put that much weight on his feet. My insides are being pulled down. WHAT IS INSIDE ME? Is someone filling me with needles? I think I’m going to break.

Where is my partner?

“There’s only a few inches left empty mom, is this much rice enough?” The human was asking someone.

Rice? Are they filling me with rice? Why would they fill a travelling entity like me with rice? I met a jute bag once and he said he carried rice for the humans. He was huge, ginormous. Surely the rice I hold will be a useless tiny amount compared that!

Ouch it really pokes.

“RIGHTY” I called out a little louder. Where did it go?!

OH. MY. GOD. I’ve never felt such excruciating pain before. Like someone is twisting my very fibers

“You can’t hold in the rice with a rubber band sweetie, you’ve got to knot it up like this. It’s a pity one of them got lost. This is such a pretty design too. Perfect timing however, this will help you loads with your back ache. Go on, put this under your back and lie down”

-

R.I.P

-

PS: I can’t breathe. I can’t feel. Am I dead? I think I’m dead. Righttttyyyyyyyy

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS