Pages

Love Contradicted ...

Monday, January 19, 2009

I found proof... It's there below ... I don't know why I'm writing this here. 

Everytime someone says love doesn't exist, I defend it with all I have, firmly saying that it does. If someone tells me that love does exist I say, I'm not so sure.
I thought I was just being an idiot. Just some idiot who just wants to prove others wrong. The truth is that, it's not true. Atleast not here. There are 2 parts of me. One part, which belongs to my past, knows love exists because I've seen it with my own eyes, experienced it. Experienced the safety it gives and the wings of freedom it bestowed on me. But, the second part is part of the cynical doubtfull me, a part which does not believe... or is too scared to believe that I would find such love again anywhere else. It's too good to be true and more and more people say it doesn't exist- which doesn't translate to the absence of love, rather to the absence of loving people, hence to all those who think I'm cynical and pessimistic, all I can say is, I'm just scared I might have to go through the rest of my life without finding the love I experienced at home and in a few other places anywhere else, and to all those to whom I've tried to convince that true love does exist, it does, it's beautiful.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS