Pages

At home

Monday, January 19, 2009

I went home for eleven whole days after so very long.
First 2 days, I was just unwinding, then 7 days of glorious freedom, body and soul, literally liberated.
I wanted to write how that felt, I wanted to continue feeling that way. I even had a plan in my mind to do just that.  Plans, like theories are very interesting things, when sitting far away and making them, you feel like you can execute it perfectly and all will be well. So there I was dreaming of just that. The day of departure was getting closer, and my plan still a plan but the feasibility was questioned increasingly, till, now, here I am at coll. The plan tossed out the train window. 
The plan was for getting through this trime with some peace of mind, don't have THAT plan, lets see how spontaneous trial and error works :P

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS