Pages

Around and around and ar....

Monday, October 29, 2007


The other day, I was feeling real low. I was complaining to myself of how monotonous life got and you do the same things over and over and over again.

The next day, I was lucky enough to wake up in time to watch the sunrise... see the whole world become orangey...pinky ... then finally the the darkness left for the light. Thats when I realized, that the sun, The most biggest thing in our universe does the same thing over over again, everyday! We don't see the sun complaining here. ( Er... I know we CAN'T see the sun complaining) The point I'm trying to make is, the sun rises every morning and creates such beautiful art with the sky everyday, a new one. A more spectacular one. The sun gets to do just one thing, and it does it so beautifully.

Enters with a bang and leaves with a blast... and the night is totally something different all together.

We can do so uch more with our lives, How much happier and more creative should we be ! So then I decided I'm gonna make a difference because I CAN. As much as I might say life goes in circles, it won't if I choose to make a difference , right ?

Right.

But it sure must be boring to stay in the same place watching the same things go round and round.

:P

Toodles.

1 comment:

Sivaprakasam said...

Nature is wonderful.. Its God.. N ur post says that beautifully.. things happen with a purpose.. Maybe everything else other than human doesnt have a brain to think of monotony.. Beautiful thinking.. But tell me.. Was that a consolation or a reckoning of a fact..

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS