Pages

Spotted!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Theres this little creature in my life. It had been very quiet and MIA for a couple of days last April. We'd even given a shout out in the family whatsapp group, and got no response. And then there I was, scrolling aimlessly through my facebook feed - like we are wont to do these days, and I FOUND IT !!!

This is how that scene played out:

Me: I found it!!! (Excited and tickled)

Dad: What? (Looking disinterested)

Me: *Thrusts photo in front of his face*

Dad: (still not interested) Whats that?

Me: See see SEEE !!!

Dad: Is that the carrot?!

Me:Yess !!!

Dad: Idhukka avala anga annupi uttaen!! (Is this why I sent her there ?!)

Me:๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dad: No wonder she s been so quiet *sigh*

Oh the hilarity in suddenly finding your sister (I'm almost sure that purple thing is she ๐Ÿ˜‰) [who is supposed to be busy with projects and reports, I must add!] all dunked in colours and grinning away to glory! 



This is a fond memory that I'm happy to be documenting and sharing!

This is also my entry in the 'tagged' contest by author Kaarthika along with 'the Chennai bloggers club' - with the theme of Fun or Memorable moment with Facebook :)


grin emoticon

2 comments:

Kaarthika said...

Isn't it always nice to deduce and complain to your parents about what your siblings are upto?? :)

Someday's dreamer said...

Totally !!! :D Haha

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS