Pages

Indifference

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I've been in this company for just more than a year now. And I'm sick of it.
Originality committed suicide on these grounds. Nobody does anything because they want to..or for we need to. They do it because someone else does it. I could go on...
Last year I cared...I tried to make a difference. I believed I could.
Now I don't. I don't give a damn.
Usually, I would have believed that if it had come to this level, I will walk out. I would never willingly stay at a place where I can't do my best.
Here I not only hate what I have to do, I don't have a choice to leave either. I'm pretty much bonded here for the next 10 months minimum. So now I resign myself to gruelling ten months of staying indifferent because I pretty much sold my soul.
Maybe it will get better. Maybe it might even get worse. But for now I'm stuck here with one foot stuck in this hardened concrete called work place... Crap.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS