Pages

Unpacked

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I took it out
That which had been left in its packaging for so long
I've been wanting to start using it for so long
But I'd put it away ... waiting for a better time
I finally did it today
Took out the bubble wrap
Undid the ribbon
Tore apart the cling film
Excitedly explored it....
It had too long I thought
I wanted to start using it immediately
But there seemed to be no place for it
It didnt feel like it would fit in now
The timing was off yet again
Sadly I repacked it
Left it back where it was
To be taken again someday
And hopefully that time ~
The time and place would be right
And it wouldnt have to be put away
Like now

1 comment:

Afia Ahmad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS