Pages

Facts in fiction :)

Saturday, August 31, 2013

A little about me
Read if you're bored or curious!
Or just paste the questions in your blogger, and start answering for yourself :)

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
Place.... by the beach, the sunrise... or by a river...I guess in not so crowded places near large water bodies
Smell... milk and mum
Sound...rain
Memory....Hot chocolate, or was it cold? Heavy rain, sitting in 2 arm chairs in the verandah, having a long talk with mum about God knows what. 

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now
As a child: to become a truck driver
Now: To become a famous author, singer, poet, lyricist, travel blogger...photographer

3. Biggest fear
Dogs.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)
Trustworthy, patient and a really good sense of humour

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
Lying and not giving importance to the relationship


6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc)
Ignored someone. 

7. What are your worst traits and features?
Attention seeker. Dominant. Easily bored.

8. What are your best traits and features?
I don't give up on people I care about (It doesn't feel like the best thing right now, but I think/ hope it stays)

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
Wanting to be anyone for that person. Being able to completely be yourself with that person. Someone you automatically think about first when something good or bad happens. Someone who's presence you can feel. Someone, who, you automatically look for in a crowd. Someone you miss even before they leave. Someone, who... just through memories makes you smile/ laugh/ cry.


10. The biggest mistake you’ve made.
A promise a very long time ago.

11. Are you rational or more emotional?
Emotional 70%

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
Self oriented..60%

13. Greatest achievement personally.
If I had already achieved it, life would have become boring

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
Rewrite endings of stories 

15. What irritates you most about society?
Tolerance to dirt and messiness (mine included)

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
Whatever stands out in that person. A compliment is about them :)

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
Without a doubt

18. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
Eating out. Junk food. Texting some people. Whiling away time.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
Mmmmm......  :)



50 little things

1.How many pets do you own? 
One. Rock. I think he might have died a while ago.

2. What’s your least favorite season? 
Winter, when it doesn't rain

3. Do you prefer to text or call? 
Depends on the person. 
I mostly just prefer face to face conversations

4. Morning or night?
Night. Midnight.

5. Do you like tacos?
Not so much.

6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Ambi

7. What’s your favorite desert?
Fried ice cream

8. Do you enjoy walks?
Love it. :)

9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
Unfortunately, yes.
Do I post everything about my life? No

10. Do you watch animated shows still?
More than many people. A lot less than I used to.

11. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes.

12. What’s your “lucky” number?
23

13. Are you scared of anything?
Dogs. 
Not knowing why. 
Being walked away from.

14. Big mac or big whopper?
Big Whopper

15. Do you like to play board games?
A little too much :P

16. Are you fond of romantic novels?
I even write them sometimes :P

17. Fruitloops or cocopops?
Neither

18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
If it's small, bring it on baby!

19. Are you a heavy drinker?
Nah
I can hold my drink though ;)

20. Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I'm not sure.
I'm starting to wonder (be afraid) that I just might.

21. Are you superstitious?
Yeah....

22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange?
No. Whazzit?

23. Do you like to read?
Yes .... its a need. Which has its seasons.

24. Are you easily distressed?
Nope.
But when I am :/

25. Do you believe in aliens?
Maybe.... other beings in other planets...hmmmm

26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be?
Logically, it makes sense for it to be a man right?
But I'd still pick my sister :)

27. Dogs or cats?
Neither
But if I HAVE to pick, cats.

28. Are you a grumpy person?
Nope

29. What’s something you hate?
Lies. Being left out of a secret.

30. Are you a worry wart?
A teensie little bit.

31. Do you like having your picture taken?
Sometimes, when I feel I look good :)

32. Do you like cotton candy?
When I'm in the mood for sweet stuff.

33. Would you ever use a dating site?
Don't think I'm the type.
Though I might try one out of curiosity.

34. Do you believe in ghosts?
No

35. Rap or pop?
Pop

36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
Mint with something (*Shudder*)

37. Do you like math?
I like formulae.

38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune?
Yes, but I laugh at mine too.

39. Love or lust?
Love.

40. Do you remember lyrics easily? 
Of songs I like...or those that get stuck in my head.

41. What was/is your favorite school subject?  
Science.
I think I might have been a well hidden geek

42: Do you like tattoos? 
No

43. Are you the type of person to lie? 
Sometimes.... for work?

44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? 
Ugh no

45. What music are you listening to right now?
Silence of the wind :) 

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Metal...dust... the some types of artificial wood in tables...

47. Do you like Lady Gaga? 
Just her speaking accent

48. What about Nick Minaj?
Who dat?.

49. Do you like rainy days? 
More than a bowl of ice cream :)


50. Last question, do you like pie?
Apple pie? Yesh ! ;)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS