Pages

One Saturday

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting nagged to get married .... that has been happening for a while
Got myself a gorgeous black saree... been wanting one of those for aaaaagggeeess !
Chocolate cookies dipped in cold milk... I've read about this for as long as I remember, but hadn't tried it till yesterday. Now I know what all the hype was about, and lemme tell ya, totally worth it !!! Yummmmm !
Went for a long walk ... after a long time. Missed those :)

Just one of those nice Saturdays :)

2 comments:

Confused Soul said...

Aaah what a warm feeling :) Glad you had a nice day! I'm yet to try cookies in milk!!! I love cookie icecreams though.. mcd has introduced oreo mc flurry - next destination!! ;)

Someday's dreamer said...

Destination next :D weeeeeeeeeee

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS