Pages

Confused

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm confused.
Nothing new in my world right ? :)
I should be used to it by now too !
Hell I should have mastered the art of combating confusion by now !
But... nope, just going round the hurricane again. Something like a periodic spin.

I blame a major part of this on exams though, they give me too much time to sit and let the grey matter work.

What am I confused about ?
This time I don't think I can tell you that either, but what is part of the result of this confusion ?
I have this over whelming need to define myself, be understood.
Of course, the desire to scream on top of my lungs is also predominant.


What I can say is ...I've got 2 options. Have you heard of the force field analysis ? Well, till very recently, I was almost certain that one option was almost the most predominant. Now, .... :( Something has made me wonder if even the other option may be possible. For the second time in my life, both options seem equally appealing. Though, this time, the constraints have been removed. Darn it !
Who is the strongest of them all ?

One of the aspects of anonymous blogging is that you can reveal so much about yourself, yet reveal none of the details that really matter. So ... as much as I wanna pour it all out, I am forced to sign out.

Have a great day :)

Yours truly,
Confused soul.

1 comment:

- Sugar Cube - said...

Huh no am confused :|

One of the aspects of anonymous blogging is that you can reveal so much about yourself, yet reveal none of the details that really matter

Hmm thats true.Easy escape :P

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS