Pages

Far Far Away !

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret ....
Everytime I'm really confused, or there are too many things I have to take care of, but I don't seem to be able to, I start saying stuff like "I want to be far far away" or "I wanna sleep now and wake up after a 100 / 40 years" ... simple attempt at escapism actually. The deal though is that I have to stay on and face whatever it is I'm trying to distance myself from.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell you what were those things I'm wishing didn't exist. I'm gonna tell you about my idea of a perfect "far far away" .

It was this place I went to in my dream once ... 
A field with soft red grass.. yeah red. The field was somewhere on a hill ...
There were no trees around ( which is to be mentioned here, because my idea of peace usually involves a big shady tree and a light drizzle)
There were no flowers, but the grass was really soft, and smelt really good.
There were ups and downs , but smooth ones.
The temperature was perfect, the sun was out, but it was cool.

At a distance, there was someone sitting there;
Male or female I don't know
Waiting for me or watching out for me, I don't know
But who ever it was, whatever their purpose, he/she made me feel warm, comfortable and most of all safe. From a distance. (Don't ask me why I felt compelled to mention that o.o)

I also had a bag with me, had a note book in it. 

It was all so perfect, I had everything I wanted;
someone there, perfect peace, a nice bag (yeah, I'm obsessed with bags), note book

Food , water and shelter :P

[Couldn't find a picture, somethings can't materialize ... some dreams do come true ]




Post thought : Did I reveal too much ? (Gulp)

1 comment:

The Strider said...

Nice place. I'll take it! Especially, the part about the sun being yet cool. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS