Pages

Butterflies ...

Monday, September 15, 2008




If you had read any of the other posts in this blog and thought that the writer was sad / depressed, I'm here to tell you otherwise :P Actually I mostly vent out my frustration by writing.  Hence such sad themes.I'm not here to mourn today though, I'm here to tell you about my favourite part of this place where I'm living. (
 Which is not home)
Before we go on ... I'll tell you about "here" , its a hostel, which are actually homes. Confusing ?
 Its simple , we have houses which the university provides en lieu de hostels. My first hostel, more of a home and a room mate who has to put up with my ... orderliness necessities :P Crazy class timings. bad food. Fun friends ... but the best bit (best coz its not there back home, and is unique to this place)  are the butterflies here.
they come in all colours. I saw my first blue butterfly here , and the white ones with varied coloured wing borders... pretty yellow ones, bright green ones ...
Have any of u seen Bleach ? There butterflies are kind of like lost souls which are happy souls which are just wandering around ...
These remind of them. They seem to live in a world of their own, cocentrating on the flowers even though they have to negotiate thorns for that. I want to be like that one day ... 

Did I mention there are Cherry Blossoms in my campus ? :)


 
 

3 comments:

- Sugar Cube - said...

"Butterflies..like lost souls which are happy souls which are wandering around..seem to live in their own world."
Wow ! You expressed that really well.And you want to be the same ? :)
Pretty cool !

The Strider said...

You've got some talent there lil girl! :) That was amazing. And I never knew "hell-hole" meant so much to you.

Sivaprakasam said...

Frankly.. I wont call your post the best of urs.. as it was in lighter vein.. One thing which struck me was.. Any system that we conceive is made of sub-systems tht hav creatures that perceive that sub-system as its own system. And so since every system should have a sub-system, even a butterfly's system would have its own.. Its sub-systems are so huge it cant concentrate on the systems taht could be outside its own physical limit.. Similarly we too r in a system that could in effect be a sub-system of some other creature.. So.. y at all worry of butterflies.. Maybe u could just admire them.. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS