Pages

When my world flipped 180

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When the world changed without me noticing,

sometimes I miss the old me,

even though the dreams I had are far away,

Fantasy was a kind of happiness.

In obtainining it, I lost something at the same time

And the feelings it evokes brings with it a weakness

As I mature withing the mist,

My heart begins to become complicated

I don't want to let go, don't want to understand

Whoever said scarred love will become deeper...

and that relying on one another is love, not burden.

To be able to hold hands is moving forward.

Didn't know what love truly was.

I was scared of not being able to hold you tightly.

I was scared I wouldn't want to let you go

So I did the only thing I could ...

I let you go.

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS