Pages

Then and now

Thursday, June 5, 2008

When I was younger , I knew exactly what I wanted. Now ... I can only tell if I don't what something, but I don't seem to know what I want anymore.
Back then, I knew exactly what I should do, and what I shouldn't. And I guess I hoped I never ended up doing what I shouldn't be doing.
Now I don't know what I want to do, and what I don't want to do. So I do my dad tells me to do ... sometimes what other people tell me to do.
The deal is that, unlike when I was younger, life isn't all black and white . There are areas of grey too. the problem lies right there, I don't know where what belongs ... which shade it is. I'm fumbling now ... and I thought when I grew up I'll knew exactly what I want . looking back, I realize irony can't be better spelt out .

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS