Pages

closed in

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Have you ever felt like there's no way to from here .... like everyone has found their way, but u're just watching their back. I feel like that now. Something I thought would be a definite failure turned out ok. I wasn't ready for that . My SOP is getting nowhere. I feel like I'm in a transparent box alone on a wide wide open space. I can see everything out there ... get nowhere. Nothing makes much sense.
I think somewhere deep down, maybe not so deep down I feel that if I take a step forward, I'm walking away from a part of my past. A very important part. And I don't want to let go. Not yet ...not now...not ever.
My rational mind is telling me I have to move forward. So is everyone else. So loud I can't hear my own thoughts anymore. I want to go somewhere I can be alone. Just me. Or maybe not.
I don't know what I want anymore. What I wanted doesn't look like its of much use now.
I know what to do now ... but I don't want to do it. Or maybe I do .

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS